The installation of the pipe bending machine mold is an extremely important task. Mold installation personnel need to have professional knowledge in operating the bending machine and adjusting the bending mold appropriately, which is crucial for the quality of the bending process. The mold must be suitable for the size of the machine. If a pipe is bent larger than the original value, resulting in excessive load on the machine, it can cause mechanical performance failure and potentially harm personnel during operation.
Mold installation personnel must cultivate a sense of personal safety awareness, and mold installation must be carried out with a safe attitude. All mold installers should recognize the importance of ensuring safety and providing a safe operating environment for others while performing their work.
1. Do not place your hands, fingers, or any part of your body in the mold operation area while starting the oil pump motor.
2. Do not install, adjust, or move the mold without reading or understanding the mold installation instructions in the user manual.
3. Do not wear ties, jewelry, or loose clothing while working or near the machine.
4. If the mold is too heavy to be lifted by hand, appropriate mechanical lifting methods should be used. A lifting ring should be installed on the mold to maintain the stability of the mold parts during suspension.
5. Before installing the mold, it should be wiped clean and dust, metal chips, or other foreign dirt should be removed. Otherwise, it will cause mismatches in the matching, which may result in personal injury or damage to the machine or mold.
6. To perform different operations, when changing the control settings of the pipe bending machine, please first confirm whether the switch settings of the selector are correct. Before performing the bending work, please conduct a test run to ensure that the operation is correct.
7. The lubricating oil of the bent pipe will make the surrounding area slippery, and the mold area will be contaminated. Carefully handle the mold, and insert the end of the pipe coated with absorbent paint into the safe and practical range of the mold during bending to prevent the lubricating oil of the bent pipe from dripping onto the machine.
8. When the pipe bending machine is unable to operate or unmanned, even for a short period of time, please check the settings of all switches before restarting the machine.
Get The Best Quote For Your Products