Common problems of aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line:
Common fault conditions: 1 Run the main motor, the main motor does not move or shuts down in an instant.
2. The main motor rotates, but the extruder screw does not rotate.
3. The speed ratio of extruder screw indicates that raw materials cannot be extruded.
4. There are wastes in extruded products.
5. The switching power supply of the main motor of the extruder fluctuates greatly.
6. Unstable extrusion of raw materials.
Cause: 1 The switching power supply of the main motor is not connected, the heating time is not enough, or an electric heater is not working, resulting in excessive torque and motor load.
2. Belt looseness, deviation and common faults of reducer.
3. The reasons why the extrusion molding cannot produce raw materials are: (1) there are no raw materials in the silo, (2) the feeding port is blocked by dirt, (3) a “railway bridge” is caused, and dirt enters the extruder, (4) hard objects such as metal materials (such as nuts) fall into the extruder screw to block the screw groove, and the raw materials cannot be transported, (5) the extruder screw is broken, (6) The extruder screw temperature is too high (poor internal cooling), (7) the barrel temperature is too high, (8) the material viscosity is very large, and the extruder screw does not move. (9) Short circuit, unstable and fluctuating frequency converter, (10) the extruder screw is damaged and the extruder screw deviates.
4. There are wastes in the raw materials, and there is too much carbon deposition on the screw.
5. When a section of electric heater is not working, the torque is unstable, the rolling bearing of the main motor is not well lubricated or damaged, and the vibration is large.
6. The raw material feeding port is “railway bridge”. The speed ratio of the main motor is uneven and fluctuates, the heating and refrigeration system is not well matched or the thermal resistance deviation is very large.
Get The Best Quote For Your Products