1. Pipe Bending machine body: The bed body is made of channel steel welded spindle structure, and the upper and lower bearing support plates of the spindle are installed in the structure with 15mm thick steel plates.
2. System part: The hydraulic system part can choose civilian accessories or aircraft hydraulic accessories.
3. Transmission part: The transmission part consists of oil cylinder, rack, gear, and transmission shaft.
4. Mold part: The mold part is an auxiliary tool manufactured based on different surface diameters, made of bearing steel or rolling steel, and heat treated with HRC48~52.
5. Clamping part: The hydraulic clamping part is composed of a sliding plate, a rocker arm, and a hydraulic cylinder. The extension and contraction of the cylinder drive the rocker arm to move.
6. Electrical components.
The start-up and operation of the welding machine will consume a lot of electricity, causing the voltage of the CNC pipe bending machine to be unstable, resulting in inaccurate viewpoint or servo drive of the pipe bending process, and damaging the electrical components of the CNC pipe bending machine. When the CNC pipe bending machine is working normally with twists and turns, attention should be paid to the use of lubricating oil to prevent prolonged dry wear and ensure the cleanliness of the servo drive block.
When replacing curved pipes or changing the shape of bends, attention should be paid to preventing mechanical interference. In manual mode, adjust each point to see if there is interference. With a good understanding of the CNC pipe bending machine, programming operations should be carried out according to actual needs. After stopping the machine, the power source should be immediately turned off to reduce losses.
Get The Best Quote For Your Products