In recent years, the development of the fully automatic pipe bending machine industry has been rapid, with updated types and performance. However, currently, it occupies a dominant position in the domestic pipe bending machine market, and is relatively cheaper and more convenient to use compared to CNC pipe bending equipment. The functions of the pipe bending machine are also diverse. In addition to being used as a pipe bending equipment, it can also be used as a jack. The structural design of this equipment is reasonable and has been adopted in many industries such as pipeline laying. In fully automatic use, in addition to paying attention to correct operation, we also pay attention to maintenance and upkeep. Wonsten experts remind you to pay attention to the correct selection of lubricating oil.
Under the condition of ensuring the safe operation of friction parts, low viscosity lubricating oil should be preferred to reduce energy consumption.
2. Friction parts working under high-speed load conditions should use lubricating oil with low viscosity, while friction parts working under low-speed heavy load conditions should use lubricating oil with high viscosity.
When the ambient temperature is low, lubricating oil with low viscosity should be used, otherwise lubricating oil with high viscosity should be used; Lubricating oil with high flash point should be selected under high temperature conditions; Lubricating oil with low freezing point should be selected under low temperature conditions.
4. Impact, vibration, reciprocating motion, intermittent motion, and other factors are not conducive to the formation of an oil film. Therefore, lubricating oil with higher viscosity or lubricating grease or solid lubricant should be selected to ensure reliable lubrication.
5. Lubricating oil with low viscosity should be used for friction pairs with small clearance, and lubricating oil with low viscosity should be used for working surfaces with high surface processing accuracy.
6. Lubricating oil with lower viscosity should be selected under mechanical circulation conditions, and lubricating oil with slightly higher viscosity should be selected during intermittent refueling; For vertical lubrication surfaces, exposed gears, chains, wire ropes, etc., lubricating oil with higher viscosity should be selected.
7. If there is no suitable grade of lubricating oil, similar grades of lubricating oil can be used as substitutes or blended. When using substitutes, only lubricating oil slightly higher than the specified viscosity can be selected. When blending, try not to use two different types of oil with different properties, different brands, and additives.
Get The Best Quote For Your Products