1. Strictly abide by the safe operation regulations of Boyang pipe bender, and wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations.
2. Before starting, you must carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
3. Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed.
4. When the upper sliding plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return-to-origin program.
5. After the equipment is started, it runs idling for 1-2 minutes, and moves on the skateboard full stroke 2-3 times. If any abnormal sound or malfunction is found, it should be stopped immediately, the malfunction is eliminated, and everything is normal before it can work.
6. When working, one person should be in a unified command, so that the operator and the feeding and suppressing personnel should cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before issuing the bending signal.
7. The sheet metal must be compacted when bending, to prevent the sheet metal from lifting up and hurting people during the bending.
8. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting the sheet metal die, and the operation should be stopped.
9. When changing the opening of the variable lower mold, no material is allowed to come into contact with the lower mold.
10. When working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine tool.
11. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet at one end alone.
12. If the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop the machine for correction. It is strictly forbidden to make manual correction during operation to prevent hand injury.
13. It is forbidden to fold over-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine to avoid damage to the machine tool.
14. Frequently check the overlap of the upper and lower molds; whether the instructions of the pressure gauge meet the regulations.
15. In case of an abnormality, stop immediately, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
16. Exit the control system program first, then cut off the power supply.
Get The Best Quote For Your Products