The operator of the pipe bending machine needs to be trained in the safety operation procedures of the pipe bending machine, be familiar with the structure, performance, principle, daily maintenance and programming of the machine, and can only operate after passing the examination. So how to reduce the rebound of the pipe bending die of the pipe bending machine? After the bending of the pipe bending machine, the punch is separated from the die. When the workpiece is not affected by external force, the phenomenon that the curvature radius and bending angle of the bending part change after the external force is removed due to the existence of elastic recovery is called rebound. The specific measures are as follows:
1. Use correction bending instead of free bending, increase bending force and heat bending.
2. For bending parts of general materials, the pressing force can be increased or the gap between male and female dies can be reduced to reduce springback.
3. Selecting materials with large elastic modulus, small yield limit and stable mechanical properties can also reduce the resilience of bending parts.
4. Improve part design, design stiffeners or formed wings in the deformation area, and increase the rigidity of bending parts and the deformation degree of formed wings.
5. The punch can be made into the shape shown, the contact area between the punch and the workpiece can be reduced, the pressure can be concentrated in the bending deformation area, and the deformation degree of the deformation area can be increased.
6. V-shaped bending can subtract a rebound angle from the punch. U-shaped bending can make the punch wall into an inclined angle equal to the rebound angle or make the top surface of the punch into an arc to compensate for the rebound on both sides
Get The Best Quote For Your Products