Operating rules of square pipe bender:
1. Before operation, first check whether the lubrication points of the square tube bender are short of oil, whether the movement mechanism is loose, and whether the safety protection device is reliable. It can be operated only after confirmation.
2. Start the square pipe bender oil pump. Is the system pressure kept within the specified range? If it is high, it will damage the hydraulic components and waste power. If it is too low, it will affect the work.
3. Adjust the required position and angle of the parts.
4. Adjust the parts to the required length.
5. Adjust the vertical lifting guide to make the guide mold compacting cylinder advance and clamp the iron tube tightly.
6. The clamping die compacting cylinder can clamp the iron pipe.
7. Normal operation Put the workpiece into the bending mold, and the front end is in contact with the positioning, and you can complete it by stepping on the foot switch.
8. When operating the square pipe bender, focus on your mind. It is forbidden to put your hand or other items into the work area. In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button, then turn the rotary switch to the manual position, and reset it manually. In case of failure, report for repair in time.
9. After the square tube bender is finished, cut off the power and do the cleaning and lubrication work.